The AZ® concept
The AZ® line is the reference for tertiary space design. Renowned for its ease of use, it provides solutions for everyone involved: designers, space planners, occupants…
Constantly evolving, the range offers new applications and trendy designs.
All profiles in the AZ® line are stocked in several finishes, guaranteeing permanent availability for all applications.
- Thickness 78 mm
- Aluminum Structure
- Finishes Powder coating and anodizing
- Solid 12 and 13 mm thick;
- Glazed safety glass 6 to 9 mm thick / from 33.2 to 55.2
- Full application up to 50 dB depending on configuration
- Glass application up to 47 dB depending on configuration
- Swing, surface or sliding doors
- Electric baseboard and column
- Corner posts and frames in rounded or square shapes
- Acoustic reinforcement with heavy mass
The AZ line is divided into 3 ranges to cover the most popular applications:
AZ® Essentiel range
Dismountable and reusable, the AZ® 78 mm line allows great flexibility in organizing workspaces according to need.
- Infinitely adaptable: a wide range of configurations are possible.
- Quick and easy: a single, universal angle connects posts and cross-members.
- Can be dismantled and reassembled: filler panels are held in place by clips to which finishing joint covers are attached.
- Available: a product line stocked in several decors.
AZ® Allure range
Because design contributes to the overall harmony of the working environment, while adding a touch of modernity and elegance to the space.
- Trendy: edge-to-edge filling without vertical joint covers.
- Smooth design: from the optional aluminum frame door, flush with the wall on two sides.
- Unique: with the one-piece frame option.
AZ® Fine range
Finesse / Lightness
A slimmer aluminum mass allows more natural light into the workspace, optimizing daylighting.
- Streamlined design : aluminum weights reduced by a third on the sill and frame.
- Maximum transparency: with edge-to-edge glazing and one-piece frame without intermediate jambs.