The ILOT concept
New trends in office life call for independent, autonomous work spaces.
The ILOT range has been developed by keeping with the usual budgetary codes.
ILOT is a true meccano, easily adaptable to a wide range of configurations, and comes from a line of profiles available from TIASO stock. Optional features, such as ventilation, lighting and ceiling, are available on request.
- Thickness40 mm
- Aluminum Structure
- Powder-coated finishes
- Max. height3000 mm
- Max. depth 3000mm
- Solid double-skinned 13 mm plasterboard or 12 mm melamine panels;
- Glazed laminated glass 55.2 or 66.2
- Glazed application up to 32 dB depending on configuration
- Beam profiles with integrated high-brightness LEDs
- Luminous flux: 1700 lm/M
- Power: 18 W/M
- Color: Daylight white (4000-5000 K)
- Automatic ventilation with presence detection
- Capacity: 150 M3/H
- Infrared motion detector
- Lighting and ventilation control
- Day/night identification
- 360° detection
- Micro-perforated metal tray ceiling
RAL9003 (white) lacquered sheet metal, perforated 1.5 mm diameter
30 mm rock wool
13 mm gypsum board
Thickness 50 mm
- Acoustics :
Absorption index αw = 0.8
Lateral attenuation index Dnfw = 46 dB
- Slim design
Lightweight system thanks to a minimalist structure and an edge-to-edge glazing.
- Available from stock
In standard sizes, cut to size for total freedom.
Several module designs available.
From a range of tried-and-tested, modern 40 mm aluminum profiles that meet new needs in workspace design.