We use our own cookies and those of third parties to improve our services, personalize our website, make navigation easier for our users, offer you a better experience when using the website, identify problems in order to improve it, carry out measurements and usage statistics and show you advertisements linked to your preferences by analyzing website usage.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies and other similar technologies, such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels, are tools used by web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors, as well as to ensure the proper functioning of the site.
Types of cookies according to the entity managing them :
- Own cookies: these are cookies sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the website owner, from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies Cookies: are those sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the owner of the website from which the service requested by the user is provided, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies. Similarly, in the event that cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the website owner itself, but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they will also be considered third-party cookies.
Types of cookies according to their purpose :
- Technical cookies : these are those that enable the user to navigate a website, platform or application and to use the various options or services offered, including those that the publisher uses to enable the management and operation of the website and activate its functions and services, such as, for example, the control of traffic and data communication, session identification, access to restricted-access areas, the memorization of the elements that make up an order, the process of purchasing an order, the management of payment, the control of fraud linked to the security of the service, the request for registration or participation in an event, the counting of visits for the purposes of invoicing the licenses of the software with which the service operates (website, platform or application), the use of security elements during navigation, the storage of content for the broadcasting of videos or sounds, the authorization of dynamic content (for example, the animation of the loading of texts or images) or the sharing of content via social networks.
Also included in this category, by virtue of their technical nature, are cookies that make it possible to manage, in the most efficient way possible, advertising spaces, such as another design or “layout” element of the service offered to the user, that the publisher has included on a website, application or platform according to criteria such as the content published, without collecting information from users for other purposes, such as personalizing this advertising content or other content.
- Preference or personalization cookies These are those that enable information to be stored so that the user can access the service with certain characteristics that may differentiate his or her experience from that of other users, such as language, the number of results to be displayed when the user performs a search, the appearance or content of the service depending on the type of browser the user uses to access the service or the region from which the service is accessed, and so on.
- Analysis or measurement cookies: these enable the party responsible for them to track and analyze the behavior of users of the associated websites, including quantifying the impact of advertising. The information collected by this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of the website, application or platform, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of data relating to the use made by users of the service.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: these are used to manage the website’s advertising spaces as effectively as possible. These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, making it possible to develop a specific profile and display ads based on it.
- Geolocation cookies: these are used to find out where a user is when they request a service. This cookie is anonymous and is used, for example, to offer you appropriate information depending on the country you are in.
Types of cookies according to the length of time they remain active :
- Session cookies: these are designed to collect and store data while the user is accessing a website. They are generally used to store information that only needs to be kept for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (for example, a list of products purchased) and disappear at the end of the session.
- Persistent cookies: these are those for which the data remains stored in the terminal and can be consulted and processed for a period defined by the party responsible for the cookie, ranging from a few minutes to several years.
COOKIES USED ON OUR WEBSITE
|Purpose / Additional information
|This cookie is used to store session variables on the web server. This cookie is essential for the operation of the website.
|Securely verifies consent
|This cookie is created by the CloudFlare service to identify trusted Web traffic. It does not correspond to any user identifier in the web application, and does not store any personally identifiable data.
|This cookie is used to distinguish visitors to the website.
|This cookie is used to distinguish visitors to the website.
|This cookie is used to limit the percentage of requests. It collects information anonymously.
|SOFADI-TIASO uses Google Analytics on the website to track website activity.
|Google Analytics cookies collect standard registration information and data on visitor habits in an anonymous way.
|2 years old
|The main visitor tracking cookie. It contains: domain, utk (see below), initial timestamp (first visit), last timestamp (last visit), current timestamp (current visit) and session number (increases with each subsequent session).
|This cookie is used to verify a visitor’s identity. This cookie is sent to HubSpot when a form is sent and is used to delete duplicate contacts.
|This cookie tracks sessions. It is used to determine whether we should increment the session number and timestamp data in the __hstc cookie. It contains: domain, number of visits (increments each page visit into a session), session start time.
|Each time HubSpot modifies the session cookie, this cookie is also set. We simply set it to “1” and use it to determine whether the user has reset his browser. In the absence of this cookie when we process cookies, we assume that it is a new session.
|This cookie is set when the user chooses not to accept cookies. It disables tracking and personalization.
|This cookie is used to check whether the visitor has activated cookies.
|This cookie is used to record the number of pages visited during a session.
|This cookie is used to record a user’s first visit.
|This cookie is created when a visitor interacts with a survey invitation modal window. It is used to ensure that the same invitation does not appear again if it has already been displayed.
|This cookie is created when a visitor completes a survey using the survey widget. It ensures that the same survey does not reappear if it has already been carried out.
|This cookie is created when a visitor minimizes an opinion poll widget. It is used to ensure that the widget remains minimized when the visitor navigates your site.
|This cookie is created when a visitor sends information to the Recruit User Testers widget. It is used to prevent the same form from reappearing if it has already been filled in.
|This cookie is created when a visitor reduces a Recruit User Testers widget. It is used to ensure that the widget remains minimized when the visitor navigates your site.
|This session cookie is set to let Hotjar know if this visitor is included in the sample used to generate funnels.
HOW TO DISABLE COOKIES IN BROWSERS?
The user may, at any time, authorize, block or delete cookies installed on his/her computer by modifying the configuration settings of the browser installed on his/her computer:
- Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings.
For more information, please consult Google support or browser help.
For further information, please consult Microsoft support or browser help.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom settings.
For further information, please consult Mozilla support or browser help.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security.
For further information, please consultApple Support or Browser Help.
Disabling cookies does not prevent you from browsing the website, but the use of some of its services may be limited and, as a result, your browsing experience may be less satisfactory.
WITHDRAWAL OF CONSENT
Users may withdraw their consent to the cookies policy at any time, and may delete the cookies stored on their equipment using the settings and configurations of their Internet browser, as indicated above, as well as by accessing our control panel.
Last update : 07/04/2023